Syngonium Mini Pixie
SYNGONIUM MINI PIXIE is best suitable for terrariums too because of its smaller size and its variegated leaves. It is a dwarf plant which grows in all directions. In short we can conclude it as one of the best indoor and outdoor plants which provides oxygen.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
The Syngonium podophyllum ‘Pixie’ is a dwarf Syngonium, so far more chill than some of his crazy Synognium cousins who like to head off in all directions and vine like mad. The Pixie is superb for wow factor in terrariums too, thanks for their smaller size and that stunning variegation with darker green ‘scales’ on the edges over creamy lime in the middle. Super easy care with a few simple considerations.
|Planting Avg. Growing Size|
1. medium to bright indirect light preferred
2. Evenly moist, Let the top couple of cms of soil dry between watering again.
3. The soil needs to be evenly moist, let the top layer to dry before watering again
4. The Pixie is easy when it comes to temperature around 15 to 26 degree
- 4.45 rating from 225 reviews