Rangoon Creeper Flowering Plant
It is a stunning flowering plant vine that gives the touch of evergreen beauty to your garden, fences, gates, and grounds. It can spread with support and can grow in any direction you want it to. The flower clusters on the vine make it more attractive and appealing!
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Rangoon Creeper, also known as Radha Manoharam, is a beautiful flowering plant vine that will enhance the look of any space you add it to. Many people prefer it to add this perennial vine to their gardens to get evergreen beauty that appeals to everyone who passes by. It is one of the best flowering vines you can get today. It is also fast-growing and great for summer. New gardeners can also go for it as it needs minimal maintenance and hardly dies. It belongs to the Combretaceae family.
Another attractive point of this vine is the red flower clusters that look wonderful. It can take the support of anything, be it a gate or a wall to spread properly. It can have a height of up to 18 cm and a spread of up to 13 cm. You can add it to fences, walls, and supports. The vine will change color and become stronger with age. Its stem can also be woody, and it might have thorns. Some popular names of the plant are Chinese honeysuckle, Burma Creeper and Combretum Indicum.
2 reviews for Rangoon Creeper Flowering Plant
Add a review
1. The plant will do well if it gets natural bright light and morning sunlight for 3-6 hours would be wonderful for the right growth.
2. Only do a watering session when the top 1-2 inches of the soil are dry.
3. You can water it in the mornings or evenings.
4. Avoid overwatering as it can harm the plant.
5. Watering sessions should increase in summers and reduce in winters.
- 4.46 rating from 287 reviews
Aruna Manthina –
One Photo is of Double-Rangoon and all rest are of single-rangoon variety. You may want to correct it.