It is a deciduous fruit tree which is cultivated in sub – tropical and warm
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
It is high in beta carotene and numerals. It contains high dietary fibre can be
consumed as a desert plant.
It requires at least one inch of water a week. Keep atleast 4 feet around the
persimmon tree clear of grass and weeds.
It has honey flavor, texture is like an apricot and its skin is a bit tougher than an
Be the first to review “Persimmon fruit”
- Loaded With Nutrients. Share on Pinterest. …
- Excellent Source of Powerful Antioxidants. …
- May Benefit Heart Health. …
- May Help Reduce Inflammation. …
- Rich in Fiber. …
- Support Healthy Vision. …
- Delicious and Easy to Add to Your Diet.
Irrigation in Growing Persimmons:- The persimmon trees require watering every 20 days on light soils and every 30 days on heavy soils. Avoid water stress especially during flowering and fruit sets. Avoid water-logging conditions as these trees cannot tolerate and this may cause root rot and finally, trees may die.
- 4.46 rating from 287 reviews
There are no reviews yet.