When seeking an indoor air purifying plant that looks amazing too, you can go for Peace Lily. The plant might bloom twice a year and has attractive foliage. Buy it for yourself or as a gift for a loved one. Get it here.
The leaves rise directly from the soil. These plants also periodically produce lightly fragrant white flowers that resemble calla lilies. The long-lasting, pure white flowers will turn a pale green as they age.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Also known as Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily is an indoor air purifying plant that looks gorgeous. It looks particularly lovely in a massed display. When blooming, the plant has long-lasting flowers which hover beautifully over the leaves on thin stalks. Sometimes, the plant might bloom twice a year so you will enjoy several months of flowers.
It is among the plants that are approved by NASA for having air purifying properties. So, if you live in a polluted area, you might want to add it to your home or garden to combat air pollution. The plant can reach a height of up to 18 inches. It also makes for an amazing gift. You can add this plant to a semi-shaded area or even on a tabletop. The foliage of the plant is also quite attractive and makes it more stunning.
Be the first to review “Peace Lily”
- It purifies the air. …
- It’s a low maintenance house plant. …
- Absorbs acetone vapors. …
- Promotes restful sleep. …
- Perfect to spruce up home décor. …
- Prevents formation of mildew. …
- Removes mold spores from the air.
1. Don’t allow the plant to sit in water for long as it might rot.
2. Similarly, too much sunlight can lead to scorching or curled and pale leaves.
3. The plant needs ample watering and mist in summers but less of both in winter and rainy seasons.
4. Do not let the soil to dry out completely as the plant loves moisture.
- 4.46 rating from 287 reviews
There are no reviews yet.