Papaya Taiwan Fruit Plant
Care Instructions :
⛅ Grow best in full sun
💧 Irrigation of water is necessary both in summer & winter.
🌡️ Fruits can be stored for a period of 1-3 weeks at a temp of 10° -13° C.
🌱 This plant can be cultivated in clay loamy soil with a good drainage system.
👨🌾 Both natural and chemical fertilizers can be used to enhance the growth of plants.
🚚 Estimated Dispatched Date – 10 to 15 days after order confirmation.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Red Lady papaya Taiwan F1 Hybrid seeds are imported from Taiwan and are known for their high productive values. The fruit of the Papaya do not rot up to 15 days after they are completely ripe. Fruiting 4.5 months and 8 months to pluck the fruit from the plant. Production 40 to 60 kilograms per plant.
1. Green, or unripe, pawpaws may be cooked like winter squash. Ripe pawpaws are terrific eaten plain or with a dollop of yogurt.
2. Simply cut in half and remove the seeds; the flesh is tender enough to be scooped out with a spoon.
3. Although pawpaw skin is not edible, its seeds are. Pawpaw seeds resemble large peppercorns and also have a peppery taste.
4. They may be crushed and sprinkled on salads in the same way as crushed peppercorns. Left whole, they make an interesting garnish for a fruIt isalad. Add pawpaw to fruIt isalads or poured into a thick juice.
5. Papayas are an excellent source of vitamin C, and one single medium fruit provides 224 percent of recommended daily intake.
- 4.52 rating from 71 reviews