Pampara Panasa Fruit Plant
Pomelo is a large Asian citrus fruit that’s closely related to grapefruit. It is shaped like a teardrop and has green or yellow flesh and a thick, pale rind. It can grow to the size of a cantaloupe or larger. Pomelo tastes similar to grapefruit, but It is sweeter.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
This is an evergreen fruit tree. The leaves are glossy dark green. The fruit is yellow-orange skinned and generally an oblate spheroid in shape. The grapefruit is grown on a range of soil types
1. Highly nutritious. Pomelo contains a variety of vitamins and minerals and is an excellent source of vitamin C.
2. Full of fiber. One pomelo offers 6 grams of fiber.
3. May promote weight loss.
4. Rich in antioxidants.
5. May boost heart health.
6. May have anti-aging properties.
7. May be antibacterial and antifungal
8. May fight cancer cells.
Below are detailed care instructions , card will be provided with the plant :
1. Needs natural bright sun more than 6 hours a day.
2. Following drip irrigation is the best effective management method.
3. Can be grown in coarse sand to heavy clay. The best soil pH is 5.5 to 6.5.
4. The optimum temperature is 25°C to 32°C.
5. Applying NPK fertilizers with micronutrients gives best results.
- 4.52 rating from 71 reviews