Mulberry- Red Fruit Plant
Several species of Mulberry are cultivated for their fruits and as ornamentals. Mulberry plants are also important food for silkworms. It has lobed leaves that are alternatively arranged along the stems. These fruits have a balance of sweet and tart flavours.
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Mulberry is an excellent species which are cultivated for fruits and as ornamental plants. Mulberry plants are also important food for silkworms. It has lobed leaves that are alternatively arranged along the stems. Mulberries can lower cholesterol levels, help prevent fatty liver disease, and improve blood sugar control. They also decrease oxidative stress, which may reduce cancer risk.
Mulberries are deciduous and have toothed, sometimes leaves that are alternately arranged along the stems.
1. Heart disease. It is unclear if strawberry can prevent heart disease.
2. It might help to control levels of fats in the blood in some people.
3. Diarrhea, Fever, Nervous tension, Night sweats, Water retention, Preventing menstruation, Rashes, when applied to the skin, Other conditions.
- Plant them in full to partial sun location.
- Well-drained compost, amended soil is required.
- Fertilize with compost and mulch.
- Weekly watering only needs to be maintained for the first year until roots are established.
- 4.52 rating from 71 reviews