Indian Almond Fruit Plant
Care Instructions :
⛅ Should be grown in a completely exposed site to receive standard amounts of sunlight.
💧 Need to water very often but avoid over-watering.
🌡️ Proper storage temperature should be maintained to avoid moisture pickup.
🌱 Deep, Loamy soils are better. The pH of the soil is between 5.5 to 8.5 is good for its cultivation.
👨🌾 Phosphorus-rich fertilizer is recommended to encourage good root development.
🚚 Estimated Dispatched Date – 10 to 15 days after order confirmation.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
The almond (Prunus dulcis, syn. Prunus amygdalus) is a species of tree native to Iran and surrounding countries but widely cultivated elsewhere. The almond is also the name of the edible and widely cultivated seed of this tree. Within the genus Prunus, it is classified with the peach in the subgenus Amygdalus, distinguished from the other subgenera by corrugations on the shell (endocarp) surrounding the seed.
1. The Indian almond also offers a number of health benefits for humans.
2. The leaves of the tree are considered to be medicinal.
3. They are sometimes used to treat skin conditions, open wounds, eye irritations, digestive problems, liver complications, and even rheumatism.
4. The leaves may even contain cancer-preventing agents.
- 4.51 rating from 72 reviews