Gokarna – Blue
Enhance the beauty of the outdoor areas with Gokarna plant that has elegant flowers and needs minimal maintenance. The large cobalt blue flowers will attract the eyes and make people crave a touch. Add this beauty to your home today!
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Meant for display, the Gokarna plant is something that will enhance the beauty of your outdoor areas. You can place it in the balcony, the patio, or the outdoor garden to enhance that place’s beauty. As It is a flowering plant, the elegant flowers will add to the appeal of the area where they are placed. The best thing about this plant is that it needs minimal care and maintenance. So, new gardening enthusiasts can easily invest in it.
Other names for this plant are Blue Pea, Darwin Pea, Butterfly Pea and Clitoria Ternatea. It belongs to the Fabaceae family. The key attraction point of this plant is the large cobalt blue flowers that have a white throat. The plant can grow as high as 12 inches and have a spread of up to 5 inches.
1 review for Gokarna – Blue
Add a review
1. Make sure that the plant gets regular exposure to direct natural light regularly.
2. The soil should always be well-drained to keep the plant healthy.
3. Only water the plant when the top one or two inches of soil are completely dry.
4. Watering sessions should be more in summers and fewer in winters and rainy season.
5. Do not overwater or let water remain at the bottom of the soil for long. Use drainage-friendly pots and containers.
- 4.46 rating from 287 reviews
narmada devi –