Gerbera Yellow Flowering Plant
If you are a new gardening enthusiast who wants to grow a plant that needs minimal maintenance and still thrives beautifully, then you can go with this plant. It can be used for decorative purposes and will enhance the appeal of the entire area wherever it is placed.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Gerbera is an easy to grow plant that needs minimal care. The main feature of this plant is the daises that feature colorful and large blooms. They are available in red, yellow, orange, and white color options. It is an ornamental plant that enhances the appeal of the area where you place it. Some other names of this plant are African Daisy, Barberton Daisy and Transvaal Daisy. It can grow as much as 15 to 45 cm.
The most amazing thing about this plant is it can thrive in any region with minimal maintenance needs. You can add this plant to a flower garden, a shaded patio, or a sunny windowsill. You can also use it when creating your own cut flower arrangements. It belongs to the Asteraceae family. Its name is after the 18th-century German naturalist named Traugot Gerber.
Be the first to review “Gerbera Yellow Flowering Plant”
1. Make sure that the plant gets at least 6 hours of sunlight daily.
2. If you want to grow the plant outdoors, put it in a semi-shaded area.
3. Let the top 1 inch of the soil get dry before going for a thorough watering session.
4. You need to ensure that the soil is slightly sandy and well-drained
- 4.46 rating from 287 reviews
There are no reviews yet.