Fire Craker yellow Flowering Plant
Meant to enhance the beauty of your grounds, garden or hedges, this plant has beautiful leaves that attract everybody. It is a good option for new gardeners as it just needs sunlight and minimal care to grow and thrive. It also attracts hummingbirds and butterflies!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Also known as Russelia, this plant can be used for enhancing your garden, grounds, or hedges. The plant loves the sunshine and has beautiful leaves that look more stunning as pretty flowers bloom. The plant doesn’t need much maintenance and can grow easily. One of the key attractions of this plant is the long tubular flowers that can be about 2.5 cm long and last for months. The flowers can bloom easily if the plant gets enough light and warmth.
In case you buy this plant for indoors, make sure you put it outdoors in summers. It will attract butterflies, hummingbirds, and people too. The height of the plant can be up to 6 feet, and the trail can also be 6 feet.
Be the first to review “Fire Craker yellow Flowering Plant”
1. This plant will thrive when it gets an ample amount of sunlight or bright light.
2. Let the top of the soil dry out between two watering sessions.
3. When the plant is mature, reduce the number of watering sessions as it can be drought-tolerant. Let it dry out between the watering sessions without worrying about killing it.
4. The plant will do well in average room humidity levels. It means that you might not need to use a humidifier to keep the plant healthy.
- 4.46 rating from 287 reviews
There are no reviews yet.