When seeking a low-maintenance plant that looks good, you can go with Euphorbia Tithymaloides. The leaves of this plant make it an appealing choice as they have an appealing shape and smooth edges. Buy it today and enhance the beauty of any space.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
If you are looking for a plant that looks good in any space, then this one is a good choice. This beautiful plants USP is its low maintenance needs. It can grow up to 6 feet tall, and the erect growth is something enchanting. The leaves are also quite attractive as they are acuminate in shape with smooth edges. The veins in the leaves are pinnate.
This plant is also known as Redbird Flower, Devils Backbone, Buck Thorn, Christmas Candle, Cimora Misha and Jacobs Ladder, among many others. The color of the flowers is red, and the plant rarely has flowers when it is planted indoors. It can be grown indoors or outdoors and needs minimal maintenance to thrive.
Air Purifying, Succulent
|Planting Avg. Growing Size|
1. Make sure you keep the plant in a bright and sunny area.
2. Only water the soil and avoid watering the leaves as much as you can.
3. Overwatering can lead to rotting so you should avoid it.
4. Please do not keep it in the dark rooms where the plant might feel suffocated.
5. Morning is the best time for watering the plant.
6. The soil should be well-drained after every watering session.
7. The plant can tolerate anything from partial shade to full sun with ease.
- 4.45 rating from 225 reviews