Cashewnut Fruit Plant
Care Instructions :
⛅ It requires bright sunlight.
💧 Watering should be medium.
🌡️ Temp 13°- 37° C is preferable.
🌱 Grown on a wide range of soils, deep & porous soils are good.
👨🌾 Remember to add organic fertiliser june and july month as it is growing season.
🚚 Estimated Dispatched Date – 10 to 15 days after order confirmation.
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
The cashew tree (Anacardium occidentale) is a tropical evergreen tree that produces the cashew seed and the cashew apple.The tree can grow as high as 14 m (46 ft), but the dwarf cashew, growing up to 6 m (20 ft), has proven more profitable, with earlier maturity and greater yields. The cashew seed is often considered a nut in the culinary sense, this cashew nut is eaten on its own, used in recipes, or processed into cashew cheese or cashew butter. Like the tree, the nut is often simply called cashew.
1. Cashew nuts are usually eaten after roasting either as a snack or as an ingredient in other dishes.
2. Cashew apples are also edible and can be eaten fresh or cooked in a variety of dishes.
3. It may also be used to flavor drinks or be fermented to produce vinegar or alcoholic beverages
4. Cashews also contain vitamins C and B, including 7 micrograms (mcg) of DFE folate. A 1-ounce serving of cashews is about 18 whole cashews. Cashews are high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats and a good source of protein.
- 4.51 rating from 72 reviews