Improve the greenery quotient of your house with Calanthia Red that has dark and velvety leaves that attract the eyes. The plant also opens or closes as per the light conditions, and this change makes it look more appealing.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
If you live in an urban area and you want to get a plant that not only adds to the greenery quotient of your indoor space but also thrives marvelously indoors then you can go for a Calanthia Red. Also known as prayer plant, this stunner is a perfect low-light plant for urban dwellers. It is also a worthy decorative piece thanks to its dark green and velvety leaves or leaves with geometric patterns and maroon undersides. It is enough to enhance the look of any space.
Another cool thing about this plant is that it opens and close depending on the light conditions and what time of the day it is. As the foliage looks amazing on both sides of the leaves, it provides a different vibe on different times of the day. As the leaves are not toxic, they are safe in houses with pets or small kids.
1. These plants must be protected from direct sun as such exposure can lead to bleaching of the leaves.
2. The darker the foliage is, the lower would be the light requirements of a Calanthia.
3. As the plants need humidity, they can be planted together.
4. The use of humidifier might also be needed.
5. These plants enjoy dechlorinated or filtered water only.
4.45 rating from 225 reviewsRated 4.45 out of 5 based on 225 customer ratings