- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- care instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Apple mango is easy to grow. It is popular for its shape, colour and sweetness. It
requires minimum maintenance, it has excellent texture and flavour. If it is a grafted
mango tree, it will take about 2 years to bear fruit. After 5 years its productivity will
improve. It has thin smooth skin, the flesh contains very few fibres.
- It helps in fighting cancer. …
- Helps in maintaining cholesterol levels. …
- It helps in cleansing skin. …
- Helps in regulating diabetes. …
- Helps in alkalizing your body. …
- A way to lose weight. …
- An Aphrodisiac fruit. …
- For healthy eyes.
Allow the top surface of the soil to dry to a depth of several inches before watering again. Withhold irrigation for two months prior to flowering and then resume once fruits begin to produce. Fertilize the tree with nitrogen fertilizer three times per year.
- 4.52 rating from 71 reviews