Alocasia black velvet plant
The Alocasia Black Velvet is a popular miniature jewel with characteris dark foliage and a compact growth hab named for both its regal appearance and black velvety leaves, which are contrasted beautifully by the piercing white venation. Truly, a real dark gem of a plan
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
The botanical name of the Black velvet is Alocasia regular literally means the ‘little queen’ and to say honestly the foliage of this plant really does the haw justice. This exotic & elegant plant does not demand so much but keeps the gardener happy with silver veins that shine against the brood leaf’s dark, velvety background.
1. Moderate to bright indirect light
2. Water when the top two inches of soil are dry. This may be around once a week in the warmer months, depending on the location. Decrease watering frequency in winter.
3. Well-draining and coarse for optimal aeration. Slightly acidic, with a pH from around 5.5 to 6.5.
4. Thrives in temperatures ranging from 60 to 80 Fahrenheit or more. Prefers humidity around 50 to 75 percent.
- Alocasia Black Velvet needs moderate indirect light
- Coarse, well-draining soil and careful watering to prevent soggy conditions.
- It prefers humidity of 60-75%, temperatures of 59-80ºF (15-27ºC), and moderate indirect light.
- Fertilize lightly every 4 weeks during the growing season and only report infrequently
4.46 rating from 287 reviewsRated 4.46 out of 5 based on 287 customer ratings
Yellow Sampangi Flowering Plant0 out of 5
Crassula Ovate0 out of 5
Gold Metal Pot with wooden stand0 out of 5
Marigold Flowering Plant0 out of 5
Clove ( Lavangam )0 out of 5
Fridge planter – Green4.50 out of 5
You may also like…
Money Plant Gold0 out of 5
Dracaena Marginata Hort0 out of 5
-9%Out of stock
Stevia0 out of 5
Araucaria Heterophylla0 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.