Adenium Normal Red Flowering Plant
The unique trunk and appealing flowers of this plant make it a worthy option. The foliage enhances the beauty of this plant further. This plant is available in Hybrid variety too. Get this succulent and stunning-looking plant for your home today!
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Care Instructions
- Vendor Info
- More Products
A tropical plant known for the appealing looking flowers and a unique trunk, Adenium is an option you will love to have in your home. It is one of the most popular flowering succulent plants of today’s times. It is a good choice for people who want to enhance their decor as It is a bonsai looking plant with attractive foliage. As the plant requires minimal maintenance to perfectly thrive, even new growers and gardeners would love to have it.
We offer Adenium in white and pink colors. We also offer Adenium Hybrid or Verigated in pink, white and red colors. The plant belongs to the Apocynaceae family. The open-trumpeted shaped flowers of this plant are something no one can ignore. The plant can reach a height of up to 4 feet
1. Make sure that the plant gets ample natural and direct light.
2. Keeping the plant indoors is a good idea.
3. The soil should always be well-drained.
4. Watering sessions should only be done of the top three, or four inches of the soil are dry.
5. More watering is needed in summer as compared to winter and rainy seasons.
6. See to it that the plant has ample drainage holes to let excess water after waterings pass through.
- 4.45 rating from 225 reviews